Friday, May 31, 2013

Just in time for Father's Day - Men's Apron!

I got a head start on Father's day this year. With the move and everything else going on, I thought I would make these aprons early.

I love the charcoal grey color, gives the apron a nice, solid look. I made it in X-L because I think it fits most men. Plus the straps are adjustable, so they really do work for any height/weight. I make these aprons extra sturdy. They are made on a vintage WWII- era Singer sewing machine and they are made to last. I do double stitches around the pockets.  I use high-quality German thread. Leo has been using the apron for everything  - grilling, artwork, you name it.  He has found so many uses for the pockets. You can find the other one for sale at my shop here


2 comments:

Marissa said...

Good job on the aprons... Love them..
just in time for bbq season... Yay..

Maria De Bruyn said...

Oh yes, we are definitely taking advantage of our grill while we are house-sitting this summer!