Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Introducing my first made-to-order children's dress!

A while back, Kelly Polizzi saw my muñequita rusa apron dress and asked if she could photograph it for me. I was very excited because I had never had any of my items professionally modeled and photographed. So I chose the fabrics and made this beautiful made-to-order girls apron knot dress.  I was very happy with how the photos turned out, Kelly is an amazing photographer!
I call the dress munequita rusa, because it means "little russian doll" in Spanish, like the matryoshka dolls in the apron.
 I like how the dress is adjustable. It can be worn as a tunic or you can wear leggings and a long-sleeved shirt underneath in the winter.
 A playful dress for a little girl who loves to play!

 Great for a birthday, or a baby shower, available in size 3 months to 8 years.

If you want to order one, go here.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Oh if I had a little one Id order you a bunch...
love it Maria...beautiful work.

Maria De Bruyn said...

:) Thanks Marissa! Maybe someday...